Terms & ConditionsThe terms and conditions set out below form the basis on which we, Reel Cinemas and its affiliates, provide you with the convenience of various services and information on-line. By accessing this website and the services and information offered, you are subject to and agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Website ServicesWe provide the services and content made available at this Website, including but not limited to the on-line movie booking service ("Website Services") for your convenience only. We do not assume liability for any reliance placed on any information or content provided in relation to the Website Services, whether relating to us or to any third party.
You may use the Website Services only for the purposes for which and in the manner in which they are intended.
We may at our discretion, with or without prior notice, modify, delete, edit or withdraw any part, component or all of the Website Services at any time, or stop or suspend any of them, temporarily or permanently and whether for the purposes of updating, upgrading or system maintenance or otherwise
2. Payment ServicesFor your convenience, we facilitate your use of certain third party services that enable the use of accepted credit cards to make payment for movie tickets booked on-line or for your use of other Website Services ("Payment Services"), from or through this Website. Such Payment Services are provided by third parties and are the sole responsibility of such third parties. Please consult these third parties on any matter arising in connection with the Payment Services.
We are not responsible for and will not be deemed to be a provider of the Payment Services or any part of such Payment Services, even if you access or use the Payment Services through this Website and/or pay for the Website Services through use of the Payment Services.
You are required at all times, to observe and comply with the applicable conditions, directions, stipulations and/or requirements relating to the use of the Payment Services and the prescribed processes of the Payment Services, whether expressed at the Website, by third parties or otherwise.
The Payment Services may not be available if any problems arise with the interconnectivity between this Website or the respective website(s), systems or facilities of the third parties.
Any failure or non-availability of the Payment Services shall not absolve you from liability to make payments due to us.
3. Booking GuidelinesManagement reserves the right to request the cardholder's identification for verification purposes.
Please note that all completed and confirmed transactions CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR REFUNDED.
Any amendment to your bookings thereafter must be made in person at the cinema location at least two (2) hours before the movie screening commences and will be subject to availability.
The management reserves the right, in unavoidable circumstances, to make changes to or cancel the movie and/or movie show times at any Reel Cinemas locations without prior notice.
Children more than 0.9cm in height, regardless of age, will require a ticket for admission.
Please note that proof of age may be required during purchase and/or collection of tickets at cinema and/or by the Usher before entry into the cinema. Please produce a valid identity document that displays your photograph and date of birth as proof of age when requested.
The Management reserves the right to verify the age of any patron and/or deny any patron from purchasing and/or collecting tickets and/or entry into the cinema if they are not able to produce a proper or valid identity document as proof of age or do
4. Other Terms and ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions do not derogate from but are in addition to any other terms and conditions that may be applicable to specific Website Services as contained elsewhere or by virtue of the processes relating to the use of such Website Services. For example, you may be prevented from cancelling or changing your on-line purchase of movie tickets or use of other Website Services after confirmation of such purchase or use is issued or from making on-line bookings for couple seats at our cineplexes, which require personal bookings at the box office and are subject to availability.
5. Rules and RegulationsThese Terms and Conditions also do not derogate from but are in addition to the rules and regulations applicable to the use of our facilities or premises, such as but not limited to our cineplexes, which may be displayed or notified to you elsewhere.
For your convenience, please note that in accordance with the law Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, movie viewers must meet the minimum qualifying age to watch movies with the respective ratings as follows: PG13 Parental Guidance - some material may be inappropriate for children under 13 years of age PG15 Parental Guidance - some material may be inappropriate for children under 15 years of age 15+ Mature audiences aged 15 years and above only 18+ Mature audiences aged 18 years and above only. We therefore reserve the right to verify the age of and deny any patron who does not meet the minimum qualifying age, entry to any movie based on the relevant rating of that movie. No refunds for purchased tickets will be made in such cases.
A child 2 years old & above will require a movie ticket to be admitted to any movie.
6. Reservation of RightsWe may (but are not obliged to) to (a) monitor, screen, censor or reject any activity, content or material appearing on this Website; (b) investigate any violation or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and (c) do all such acts as may be necessary to ensure the provision of the Website Services and/or the smooth operation of this Website in the manner we desire.
We may further reject, modify, relocate, delete, edit, block or withdraw any material or content at this Website or at any time stop, prevent or suspend use of the Website Services by any person.
7. Intellectual PropertyAll copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights comprised in the information, text, graphics, scripts, software, technology, music, sound, photograph or any other materials or works used on, contained in or used in connection with the Website (collectively "Materials") are our sole and exclusive property or are otherwise licensed to us.
You are permitted to download and print the materials from the Website for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not violate the provisions in these Terms and Conditions. Subject to such limited permission, you are not permitted to reproduce, reverse compile, adapt, modify, distribute, commercially exploit, display, broadcast, hyperlink or transmit in any manner or by any means or store in an information retrieval system any part of the Website or the Materials without our prior written consent.
You must not create derivative works from the Materials or insert a hyperlink to this Website from any other website or use any material contained at this Website or indicate any association or link to this Website without our prior written consent. Further you must not use any of the Materials in advertising or publicity or indicate any association or link to this Website or any of our websites without our prior written approval.
8. Links to Other WebsitesExcept as expressly stated, any other websites linked to this Website by hyperlink or otherwise are so linked for convenience and ease of reference only. We do not represent or intend for such links to be referrals or endorsements of such other sites or the entities operating such sites. We do not control nor contribute to such sites or the information contained in or services or facilities offered or made available at such other websites.
9. General DisclaimerTHIS WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICES AND USE OF ALL RELATED FACILITIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE OR FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES, WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST DATA HOWEVER ARISING.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES OR THAT ANY OF THEM WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER INVASIVE OR DAMAGING CODE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES AS A RESULT OF USER ACCESSING, USING OR RELYING ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES.
WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELAY, FAILURE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES DUE TO ANY CAUSE BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING ACTS OF GOD, CIVIL OR ETHNIC UNREST, SHORTAGE OF MATERIAL, INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE, POWER FAILURES, LAWS AND REGULATIONS, PROHIBITIONS OR MEASURES OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL, PARLIAMENTARY OR LOCAL AUTHORITY, IMPORT OR EXPORT REGULATIONS OR EMBARGOES, ACTS OR DEFAULTS OF ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK OPERATOR OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS, SEVERANCE OR SUSPENSION OF USE OF COMMUNICATION LINES FOR REASONS ATTRIBUTABLE TO THIRD PARTY TELECOMMUNICATION CARRIERS.
EMAAR ENTERTAINMENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES FOLLOW STRICT GUIDELINES AND RULES OF SOCIAL DISTANCING IMPOSED BY THE AUTHORITIES IN RIYADH AND THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA, AND HAVE ACTIVELY TAKEN REASONABLE MEASURES TO MITIGATE THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ALL THESE RULES AND GUIDELINES DILIGENTLY TO SUSTAIN A HEALTHY AND SAFE ENTERTAINMENT PLACE IN THIS UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT. YOUR PARTICIPATION AS WELL AS THE PARTICIPATION YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE ATTRACTIONS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND LIABILITY. EMAAR ENTERTAINMENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ATTRACTIONS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SAVE FOR LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR OBLIGATION, RIGHT, REMEDY OR CLAIM IN TORT.
10. Amendments and Other Terms and ConditionsWe may from time to time amend these Terms and Conditions which you are required to update yourself of. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions so amended upon your use of this Website or the Website Services following such amendment.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of certain of the Website Services as indicated elsewhere at this Website.